English 4, Post 8, 'English Language challenges'

 

Hi! Welcome back to my blog.

Today I am going write about English Language challenges.

I like English before university I didn’t like it but I thinks that was because I feel too much pressure from my teachers that it generated  me a lot of anxiety and nerves to speak English or participate in their classes.

 Now I’m older and I understand how important it is English for my future job, for learning about papers at university and for other things like to  enjoy a good movie in English.

I would like to understand and speak well English but I’m steel bad at English, so I need to improve my English level. In a future I would like to study English in a responsible way and get my English certification. (a little story time: the last semester the university offered me to participate in a program to apply for a leadership scholarship at Harvard University called CELP, I passed all the stages except the last one, an AMCAT exam, it was in English and I didn't pass it and I was left out of the semifinalists,☹)

Now talking about the English classes at university I think the use of blogs helps me a lot, because I feel I’m better on try to write and order what I want to say in English and them speak, writing helps me a lot , but I’m steel have problems with some verbs and grammar but I thinks I’m my level of English is little better 😊.

Thanks for reading!

That depends if I approve or not English IV. 😊

Comments

  1. Hi Gabriela! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Who I am?