English 4, Post 5, 'My future job'

 

Hi! Welcome back to my blog.

Today I am going write about my future job.

Offf! I don’t have any idea about my future job, I would like to work on the area of quality or sensory evaluation. I like my future job could be on an important food industry like Nestlé or BredenMaster or Carozzi or maybe on an important supermarket like Walmart or the supermarkets of Cencosud. I would like my first job were here on Santiago the Chile, but for my futures works I would them were on the food industries at south of Chile and to be able to have the opportunity to know the country by working or even to be able to travel and know other countries by working.  I would like the job were indoors, I mean to work inside the industry. I also would like to my job could give a lot of money. I don’t know about the salary for a food engineering, but I know it is much less than the salary of pharmaceutical chemicals :’(.

The future is so unpredictable that I don't know what my job will be like in the future, but I really hope to be a good professional in the area and earn my awards if my job is good.

Thanks for reading!

See you on next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Who I am?

English 4, Post 8, 'English Language challenges'