English 4, Post 4, 'Scared by my first work practice'

 

Hi! Welcome back to my blog.

Today I am going write about my first professional practice.

I’m very excited and terrified for my first practice as food engineer. I’m just on their year at university so this practice is not very demanding in terms of what a food engineer should know, more than anything it is to know a little more about the career, the second practice is to work on itself as a food engineer would.

I’m going to do my practice on February at Jumbo’s supermarkets, the area that I choose was quality and perishables. I know just a little about the quality area on food engineering, but I found them very interesting. I imagine that I will work to supervise the food storage warehouses, that they comply with the sanitary regulations and the corresponding labeling. I hope this will be a very nice experience and that it will help me learn as a future professional I also hope not to make many mistakes and to be able to give a good impression to my tutor.

That was it, I hope you also do well in your future professional practices.

Thanks for reading!

See you on next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

Who I am?

English 4, Post 8, 'English Language challenges'