Who I am?

Hi! My name is Gabriela Galvez, I am from La Florida, Santiago of Chile. I am 20 years old; I am studying Food Engineering at University of Chile.

I live with my mom and my brother (I have a dad, but I don't consider him part of my family).

I could say I am a shy person (I guess?), I like and hate chocolate, I love dogs I have 4 dachshunds (sausage dogs) and his names are: Abigail, Murcielaga, Darko and Ralph.

The first photo was taken in Chena's hill in 2018, of right to left, I am the second one, my brother is the third one and my mom the last one.

The last photo is about my dogs💖.

Comments

  1. i really love sausage dogs, please post more pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dachshunds are very cute, the name murcielaga is very funny, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!, I'm loving name darko of your dog, is soo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

English 4, Post 8, 'English Language challenges'